When is it okay to serve a no-cause notice? Is your tenant eligible for a no-cause notice or is there a different type of notice that will need to be served? Do you know the difference?
We’ll cover when you can serve a no-cause notice to terminate, what requirements you have to meet, the forms to use, and how to handle the communication with your tenant to give you the highest chance of having a smooth transition.
Register Here: https://roa-swo.com/events
Continuing Education Credits: 2
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members: $20
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members w/ (2) CE Credits: $50
· Non-Members: $40
· Non-Member with (2) Continuing Education Credits: $70
NOTE: ORHA Affiliate Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
· Register online and watch on your computer, even your phone. Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor during the presentation.
· CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar recording.
· The webinar class link and materials will be sent out the day of the class.
· Deadline for registrations will be on March 22nd at 12 noon.
For more information contact us at (541) 756-0347 or email@example.com.
*Log in 10 minutes before the class to ensure your connection works*
Register online and watch at your own home or work computer, even your phone! Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor.
To receive CE credits, you must sign-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the live webinar. CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar.