Collections, Small Claims, & Garnishments
There are many questions on how a landlord should go about collecting what is owed on their tenant accounts. Contrary to popular belief, if a tenant leaves owing more than their security deposit, you can collect those funds from the tenant directly, or even through garnished wages AND have your debt appear on their credit reports!
Join the ROA-SWO on July 21st, as Christian Bryant guides us through the difficult task of collecting from your prior tenants.
Check-in / Chat Room Networking starts 30 minutes before class start time so be sure to get connected early so you don't miss part of the class dealing with connection issues. We will try to start as close to exactly on time as possible.
There will be scheduled Q&A breaks during the class, but if we can't get to your questions during class, we always stick around to answer questions for up to 15 minutes after the class ends.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
Continuing Education Credits: 2
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members: $20
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members w/ (2) CE Credits: $50
· Non-Members: $40
· Non-Member with (2) Continuing Education Credits: $70
NOTE: ORHA Affiliate Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
· Register online and watch on your computer, even your phone. Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor during the presentation.
· CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar recording.
· The webinar class link will be sent out the day of the class.
· Deadline for registrations will be on July 20, 2022 at 12 noon.
For more information contact us at (541) 756-0347 or email@example.com.