Sponsorship Sign Up
1. Advertisements – means the graphic file provided by the advertising client, which can be linked back to their launch page, website, or informational PDF.
2. Advertiser / Sponsor – means the person or entity listed on the front page of this agreement.
3. Advertising Rate – ORHA will govern the rate indicated on the Sponsor Level.
4. Advertising Space – means the spaces reserved on the ORHA website and ORHA e-newsletter both hosted by www.oregonrentalhousing.com.
5. Prices – All amounts are payable in US dollars for Oregon state. Prices DO NOT include applicable tax(s). Prices are services offered may change at any time.
6. Right to refuse unacceptable advertising – ORHA reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that it deems inappropriate or that does not conform to its graphical specifications. ORHA will not accept any websites or advertisements that include pornographic, violent or hateful material. All graphics must be within the file size and dimension restrictions listed in this agreement. ORHA may also request changes to any advertisement if deemed unacceptable.
7. Responsibility of copy – The Advertiser / Sponsor agrees to indemnify and save harmless ORHA from any liability, loss and expense of any nature arising out of the display of any graphics, text, display and illustrations provided by the Advertiser / Sponsor.
8. Start Date – After payment has been received, sponsorship will start and advertisements will be appear on the ORHA website and/or newsletter within 30 days.
9. Term Guarantee – ORHA guarantees that the advertising space specified on this agreement will be available for the length of time from start date to renewal date.
10. Cancellations – If the Advertiser / Sponsor cancels the sponsorship, Logos and Advertisements can be removed, but no refund will be issued for the remaining term. If ORHA terminates the Advertiser / Sponsor for cause, no refund will be issued.
11. Renewal of Service – ORHA will send an invoice for renewal 30 days before the end date of the sponsorship / advertising term.
12. Termination of Contract – We may terminate your contract:
© 2015-2023 Oregon Rental Housing Association - All Rights Reserved
The Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA) is a non-profit educational landlord association -- ORHA Board Members, Mentors, Staff, and/or other related ORHA affiliates do not give legal advice. Please be advised that any information provided is no substitute for professional legal counsel and any advice or guidance given does not constitute legal advice. Please consult an attorney for legal advice related to your specific situation.